Saturday, October 23, 2010

Doves of Peace

Hello Everyone,

This card is my version of the card that Jennifer McGuire made for project 2 week 3 of the Holiday Thinking Inking series that is taking place over at Two Peas in a Bucket. I used the Tim Holtz “Baroque” die for my center panel. The directions that I followed can be found here.

The stamps that were used are Hero Arts; Swirl Christmas CL469, Merry Christmas Tree CL459, and the background is from the Hero Arts digital kit “Holiday Prints”.

I will be entering this in the Hero Arts Flickr group challenge and try to get it entered over at two peas.

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate the comments. Have a great day and God bless.

6 comments:

Lin said...

This is magical, Sue - love that shape and the doves and sentiment are perfect! Beautifully done!

Barb said...

Wonderful, warm card, Sue! I love the way the pretty doves look with the text showing through! Love the colors and die cut shape too! Nicely done, my friend!

Nat said...

Hi Sue, wonderful card, so many beautiful details and these doves wonderful with the hint of text. Love this!! :)

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Sue
I just love the way you have set the text into the Doves, the card is wonderful,the colours suit the sentiment. Well done.
Smiles:)

Tiffany Ervin said...

This is so beautiful and graceful, love that die you used too!

Nancy said...

What an elegant card, Sue. These colors are beautiful. Such a lovely design. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog too.