Thursday, June 30, 2011

Congratulations card for summer card camp day 4

Hello everybody,

Here is another card for Summer Card camp.
The following Hero Arts stamps were used: Antique Background CG120, Layered Flowers CL496, luscious ledger CG302 and Everyday Sayings CL342. The following distress inks were used: Victorian Velver, Faded Jeans, Antique Linen,dried marigold, wild honey, tea dye. Classic Rectangles Large nestabilities was used to cut the rectangle.

I inked the layered flower stamp with white embossing powder and stamped it off center. Then I applied antique linen distress ink to the paper and then destressed the flower with Wild Honey and dried marigold. Then I stamped over the entire image with the antique background stamp and used tea dye distress ink. I used faded jeans distress ink to ink around the edges of the backing panel. The card base was stamped with the luscious ledger stamp that was inked with victorian velvet distress ink. The gems on the flower are a very light purple but they are hard to see on screen.

Thanks for dropping by and I appreciate the comments. Hope that the rest of the week is a good week for everyone.












5 comments:

Pam said...

Beautiful card, Mom!!! I looked at a bunch of your posts that I missed, actually- as usual, your cards are gorgeous and your work awesome!! I even recognize the anniversary card- LOL!! Keep up the great work!!

Michelle said...

Another lovely card, Sue! Love the stamps and distress inks you combined!

Barb said...

Gorgeous card for camp, Sue! Love that flower and your design is so pretty!

Melinda Gleissner said...

This is so pretty Sue! I love everything about this card.

Brenda said...

Oh! I love the stamping on that centre panel Sue! Such a pretty flower too!