Thursday, April 12, 2012

Digital Images



For the past few days, I have been playing with digital images. I copied the images into a word document and played around with the size until I was happy with it. Then I printed them out on Neenah Solar White cardstock and colored my images with Copic Markers.

I don't remember where I got this image for this first card. The sentiment for this card is From Hero Arts Sunny Messages set LL123 and the butterfly comes from Hero Arts Antique Flowers and Butterflies 657773. This is being entered into the Hero Arts monthly challenge and I used the 3rd sketch, but changed it a bit. Instead of a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card I turned it into a 5" square card.

My main image on this card comes from Hero Arts Spring Garden Digi Kit (6497) which may be purchased over at Two Peas in a Bucket. The sentiment comes from Hero Arts Classic Messages set CL414. I used the third sketch from the Hero Arts current monthly challenge.
These cards were fun to make. Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate the comments. Hope that everyone has a great weekend.

3 comments:

Nancy K said...

Great designs, Sue! I love the digi images, your coloring is so pretty.

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Sue
Lovely colour palette, the Orange really has a wonderful fresh feel, you have coloured these digital images in so well that they stand out beautifully.
Smiles:)

Greta said...

I'm not doing digi (too many real life stamps--LOL!) but sure enjoy seeing what you've done!