Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Starry Night

This card is an inspiration from Kristina Werners card over at the Online Holiday Card Workshop class (day 7).  I stamped the image with Rangers black Archival ink and after the ink was dry, I went over the image with tumble glass, peacock feathers and iced spruce distress ink.  I added blue gems and colored the star with a clear star gelly roll pen by Sakura.  (I wanted to make a star with this shape but didn't have a star punch or die.)  The blue layered paper is embossed with Hero Arts Dot Swirl embossing folder.   I am entering this card in this months current Hero Arts card challenge.
Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate the comments.

Supplies used:
Hero Arts Stamps:  Starry Night CG224.
Distress Ink:
Iced Spruce
Hero Arts Swiss Dots Embossing Folder 658286

6 comments:

ThePurplePlace said...

G O R G E O U S!!!!!!!!!!

Lin said...

Lovely, Sue - looks like a great class!

Barb said...

Love the way this turned out, Sue! Beautifully done!

Greta said...

Oh this is just stunning, Sue!

Brenda said...

Perfect for the challenge Sue and I love how it looks like the trees are catching the moonlight!

joy said...

LOVE this card, Sue! Looks like you are keeping up pretty good with the class.