Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Clock



This is the clock that I made the other day. I wanted to make something for my brother-in-law for Christmas and did not know what to make for him. I saw the design for making a clock at Inkadinkado. The orginal design comes from their April 2009 newsletter and I used it only as a guide. I did not use the same stamps as they used and I enlarged the clock slightly in width and height. It called to glue two pieces of cardstock together. (I tried that and it did not work for me.) Instead, I took a sturdy piece of chipboard and glued pattern paper on the front and on the back. I am pleased with the results and I am thinking of making a few more. It was not hard to make once I figured out what I was doing. This was my second attempt at making this clock. My first attempt went in the trash and I walked away from the project for a few hours. Then I got to thinking that I could use chipboard instead. The chipboard was a good idea (for me anyway) and I am glad that I took a second attempt to making this clock.

1 comment:

Jill said...

This is such a unique project! I love your stamping!