Friday, December 4, 2009

A Froggy Christmas Gift





I made this tag for my Mother-In-Law as she loves frogs. Actually, she has a large collection of ceramic frogs and I will be adding 3 ceramic frogs to her collection. (The three frogs that I bought for her is part of her Christmas gift.) So, I thought that this tag would go just perfect with her gift.


The tag is part of a group of tags that I uploaded to the Hero Arts Flickr group for the holidaytag challenge that is going on this week. It has been fun creating the different tags and I was amazed at how I had no problem coming up with ideas for this challenge even though I did not make that many tags. Usually I struggle to find an idea that is my creation all by itself. Struggling to find ideas is probably why it takes me so long to get things done.

The "just for you tag" is a redo of a tag that I made back in March 2009. I made a few gift tags back then and put them away. Just the other day I dug them out and decided to redo one of the tags and try to improve it. I am pleased with the way the second tag turned out.




1 comment:

Jill said...

I love that frog in the Santa hat! So cute! Your card is so pretty- the bells are a perfect touch!