Friday, June 12, 2015

Die Cutting Heat Embossing Favorite Color


Hero Arts Tic Tac Toe challenge

This card is the last to be entered into the Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  I choose Heat embossing, Die cutting, and favorite color.  The butterfly and sentiment were embossed with versa fine black onyx ink and colored with Copic and spectrum Noir markers. When the coloring was completed, I applied clear wink of Stella to the butterfly. My favorite color is pink and The butterfly was die cut.

The butterfly was colored with Copic markers:  pink (RV11) and dark pink (RV34) and Spectrum Noir PL1.  To give my butterfly some dimension,  I put foam squares under the wings.  It has been fun creating cards for this challenge and can't wait for the next Hero Arts Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate the comments.

Materials:
Stamps Hero Arts
Stamp & Cut Butterfly  DC134
Made with Love  CL491

Markers:
Copic:  Pink (RV11)
             Dark Pink (RV34)
Spectrum Noir:  PL1

Wink of Stella brush marker (clear)

3 comments:

Pam W Merwin said...

One of my favorite butterflies - love your design!

Nat said...

so glad to see you creating Sue. beautiful card :) !!!

Lisa said...

Oooh this is so pretty!! Love the pink and black! I just noticed it goes really well with your blog background too... love this!