Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Three Simple Flowers


For this card I choose the Lattice background stamp, a birthday sentiment, and die cut inked flowers for the Hero Arts Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  I don't have a lot of  the new Hero Arts stamps, so I used what I have available.   I inked the matt paper and the fancy circle die with Hero Arts Cornflower mid-tone ink so  the flowers, background and the sentiment would match.  I added some Wink of Stella to the flowers to give a bit of a shimmer.
Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate the comments.
 Materials use:
Stamps:  Hero Arts
Year Round Sentiments CL582
Bold Pop Design 657851 (stamps & dies)
Floral 657776 (stamps and dies)
Lattice Cling stamp 331065
Ink
HA Mid-tone:
Cornflower
Field Greens
 Misc. Items
gems
Wink of Stella clear pen
 

No comments: