Friday, January 22, 2010

Everything but the Kitchen Sink challenge





This is my take on this challenge. My potted plant Hero Art stamp was perfect for this card. Everything else about this card sort of fell into place. Usually when I am working on a card it takes me most of the evening to finish what I started. The problem that I have is figuring out what color and type of paper to use. Once I know what I want, it doesn't take me long to assemble a card. Most of the time I do manage to get at least one card made a day.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Love all the different stamping you did for the background! The flower is so elegant and the sentiment is perfect. Such a lovely card! Hugs,Kathy

Alison F. Collier said...

your card is gorgeoous. love the potted plant and great choices of paper and colors.

Virginia L. said...

Wow! you use the sketch so expertly! I love this design!! Very inspiring, Sue!

Carol<>< said...

Just wanted to say Hi and a great blog!
New follower!
Carol<><

Karla said...

GREAT COLORS! thanks for sharing!

Winter said...

So cute! I love the stamp! Thank you for playing with us in the challenge! :)