Thursday, January 14, 2010

Valentine's For My Grandkids




These are valentine cards that I made for my Grandkids, Michale and Megan. The Heart shaped card is for Megan and the Dinosaur card is for Michale (Michael and Megan are brother and sister). For Megan's card I cut out a heart from my Cricut Wild Card Cartridge. I stamped the background with a Hero Arts flouris Cling stamp and the stamped the little girl with another Hero Arts Girl gel stamp. I cut her out after I colored her and then put everything together to make the card. For Michael's card, I printed out a dinosaur that I found online and then I enlarged it to fit on a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 card. Once cut out, I stamped over the cutout with Hero Arts Designer woodgrain stamp and then again with the raindrop stamp. For the grass, I tore a piece of green textured paper and stamp it with the Hero arts Grass Stamp. After I did all this, I assembled the card. These cards were entered in the January2010A Hero Arts Challenge.

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

You make such great cards for Megan and Michael! These two are fantastic!! They will treasure these, I'm sure :)