This is one more card that I made for the Hero Arts monthly challenge. This is the second half of the challenge (june2010B).
The stamps that I used are all Hero Arts and are the following: Large Posey S5368 and Antique Background CG120. I used a simple resist technique. I stamped the posey on white cardstock and embossed it with white embossing powder. After I stamped the image, I colored the image with a dark pink (pigment) marker. When the coloring was complete I covered the flower with a mask and destressed the paper with antique destressing ink. Then I stamped over with the Antique Background stamp. The sentiment was created by using the Microsoft word on my computer. I printed the sentiment on white vellum and used the chelsea font in the font size of 20. I used the heat gun to dry the ink after I took the paper out of the printer. But, the heat gun distorted the paper and it does not lay flat. The vellum also gives the flower a fuzzy look. This was the only way that I could think of to use a sentiment where it did not look out of place. Thanks for stopping by.