Monday, November 1, 2010

My Thinking Inking Win

Hello Everyone,

Today was an exciting day for me. I found out this morning that my “Three Christmas Trees” card that I entered over on Two Peas last week for Jennifer McGuire’s Thinking Inking class (week 4 project 1) won. The first thing that I did when I got up this morning was to go to the two peas web site to find out who won. I didn’t see my card so I figured that I didn’t win. I was probably in the wrong place as it is sometimes difficult to get around at two peas. So, I went about doing things around my house and a few hours later I decided to check my email. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the email from Two Peas and my friend Virginia left a comment congratulating me about my win. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw Virginia’s congratulations. I squealed and did a happy dance and I have been wearing a smile all day. I wasn’t expecting this at all, but I can tell you that it was a very nice surprise. My card may be seen here.

The two cards that are below were posted on Two Peas for the Thinking Inking challenge (week 4 projects 1 and 2) yesterday. The details for the techniques of these cards can be found here. The stamps for the Snowflakes card are: Winter E2572 and Stary Sky S5448. The stamps that I used for the Flowers and Trees card are: Silhouette Meadow Flowers K5340 and Merry Christmas Trees CL459.

I entitled this card "Snowflakes and the technique comes from Jennifer McGuire's Thinking Inking class over at Two Peas (Week 4 Project 2)

This card is entitled Flowers and Trees and the technique is from week 4 project 1.

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate the comments. Have a great day and God bless.

8 comments:

Anne said...

Wohoooo and congrats Sue- both of your cards are fabulous and so happy that you won!! Have fun with your goodies :)

Nancy said...

Congratulations Sue! So well deserved. Both of your cards are gorgeous!

Lin said...

Congratulations, Sue! You have been doing some fun things in these TI classes, and I'm glad that your card was recognized! Be sure and let us know what they send you!

Brenda said...

Congratulations Sue! Keep them rolling!

Virginia L. said...

Congrats and more congrats!! I was just doing my thing today checking the latest thread for J. McGuire's video from TWo Peas and then I saw YOUR winning card! I was SO happy that I had to comment right away! What a well-deserved win, Sue! EVery card that you made is always created from the heart. I can tell that you put into lots of thoughts and design into it. What a great feeling, isn't it! Happy hugs to you!

Barb said...

Congratulations, Sue! I'm so thrilled that you won! I'm doing the happy dance right along with you! Beautiful cards today too! :)

Kathy (krolski) said...

Congratulations Sue! Both of your cards are beautiful! I'm so thrilled for you!

Scrumplescrunch said...

Oh Well Done Sue, It lifts your heart to know out of all the entries yours was the one that was THE pick. Many Congrats to you. I am so pleased you won.
Happy
Smiles:)