Sunday, July 17, 2011

CFC #11

This is going to be a short post. We have been having an issue with the internet for the past few weeks and we never know (lately) when we will be bumped off the internet.

This is my card that I made for Cas-ual Fridays (July 15h). The Hero Arts Stamps that I used are: Frame Messages CG357, cupcakes CL158, and the sentiment comes from Birthday Messages CL139. I have alsoadded this to the Hero Arts current monthly challenge.



Thanks for dropping by and I appreciate the comments. Hope that everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Hi Sue! I love the cupcake image and how you layered the card stock with die cut! FABULOUS and FUN!! The lacy details and ribbons are gorgeous! I'm glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope your computer/internet will be stable...so you can blog more! HUGS!

Brenda said...

Hi Sue, I love the colours you used and that corrugated piece in the middle!