Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summer Card Camp 2011 Week 4

Wow!! It is hard to believe that this is the last week of Summer Card Camp. I have enjoyed making my cards for card camp and playing with the different color combinations. One thing that I have found is: if you decide on a color combo to use before making your card, the design for the card comes together quickly.
This is one of the cards that I made for Summer Card class. I found this color combo very easy to work with and my design came together very quickly. I had lots of fun stamping, embossing, and assembling this card. The butterfly was colored in with glitter pens. The stamps that I used are Hero Arts; 3 images CG130, sending smiles CL490, and Artistic Borders CL322. The distress inks are: broken china, tumbled glass and shabby shutters.


I have also entered this card into the current Hero Arts Challenge. Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate the comments. Have a wonderful day.





2 comments:

Robin K. said...

This is lovely Sue! Love how you used the image from Artistic Borders set! I have that set and haven't used it in ages. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Brenda said...

Wow! You made this colour combo come alive in your card Sue! I love it!