Monday, July 4, 2011

Summer Card Camp: Week Two, Day One

Hello Everyone,

It is hard for me to believe that this is week two of Summer Card Camp. Time sure flies by fast when I am having fun making cards.
The stamps that I used are Hero Arts: Solid Flowers Flourish LL228 and Mix and Match stamp set CL266. The flowers came from the Solid Flowers Flourish stamp set and the sentiment came from the Mix and Match stamp set.

This is my first card for the second week, Day one of the Summer Card Class. This card was very simple to make and I usually don't make many quick and simple cards. I had this particular design in my mind last evening and when I saw the colors for this week, I knew that this was the perfect design for the stamps that I had in mine. I am starting to like making the simple cards. I am also entering this card in the current Hero Arts Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by and I do appreciate the comments. Have a wonderful day and God bless.


6 comments:

Pam W Merwin said...

Oh my! I LOVE the diagnol panel.. Such a sweet stamp too.Your pps are beautiful.

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful! I love how you used the citrus color combo! Glad that you are enjoying card camp. Have a great summer, Sue!

joy said...

Very pretty card, Sue! I love your design and the pp works perfectly for the colors this week.

Brenda said...

I love this design Sue and the beautiful papers you used! Very pretty!

Lin said...

Lovely understated design, Sue - I really like your use of the colors!

Unknown said...

Beautiful. I would have never thought of the slant angle. Very nice.