Monday, July 26, 2010

Corner Bookmark



I have been on a cupcake trend for my last few post. It seems that all I can come up with, that is food related for the Hero Arts July Challenge, are cupcakes. I only have a few stamps realting to food and the cupcakes Clear Design set is one of them (CL158). (I recently received a stamp order are food items other than cupcakes and I am anxious to start using them.) I was looking at Splitcoast Stampers a few days ago and found the directions for this corner bookmark. As usual, I was having a difficult time deciding on the color and after 3 tries, I came up with a pink color combo. The word that is partially hidden by the ribbon is "delicious". I did not realize that the ribbon was in the way until after I took the picture off of my camera. Here is the link for the directions to this bookmark. The tutorial says to use a piece of cardstock that measures 4 1/2" square. I made a 4 1/2" bookmark, but decided that it was too big. So, I cut it down to measure 3 1/2" square.
Thanks for dropping by and have a great day.



2 comments:

Nat said...

Hi Sue, I love your corner bookmark such great layers and these colours are very yummy. Your designs are always so wonderful!! Enjoy the day :) hugs, Nat!!

Beebeebabs said...

Such a gorgeous card you did a wonderful job tfs