Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sweetness

Here is a quick card that I made for the Hero Arts July food and travel challenge. I didn't struggle making this card. I was very surprised with myself to have this card finished within an hour. It usually takes me two or three nights to figure out how I want to design my cards and I usually have a difficult time picking out the paper and colors that I want to use. The stamps used are Hero Arts.

Clear Design Cupcake CL158 (I have been using this set a lot lately and will probably put it away for now.)
Hand Drawn Sweetness F3433 (This set was purchased in 2005 and I think that it might be discontinued.)

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate the comments. Have a great Sunday.

2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Great color mix on kraft cs!! Love the sentiment and gems!! You are on a roll with the cupcakes now :)

Nancy said...

This is surely sweetness, Sue! Great colors against kraft!