Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mojo Monday Week 146

My take on the challenge.

Mojo Monday Sketch
I haven't posted much lately since the new challenge for Hero Arts began for July. I haven't had much time to do what I love--creating new cards. It has taken me all week just to get this finished and to be satisfied with the results.

This is my version of the Mojo Monday week 146 challenge. I have always wanted to make a card that had a collage, but I wasn't sure how to begin. One day last week I was at splitcoast stampers and found a tutorial on how to make a collage. So, I printed out the directions and followed the instructions and it turns out that I really like that technique.
The stamps that I used are Hero Arts.
Friends CL351 (The small butterfly on the sentiment tag comes from this set.)
Thanks for stopping by--I appreciate the comments.

3 comments:

stampingandstitching said...

Gorgeous card Sue! Beautiful design, colours and details! I love the shell and butterfly panel!

Monika Reeck said...

Woow I love your main Images Sue...so lovely stamp and your color combo is so adorable....such a sweet pretty card...would you mind to see my Blog I have recent joining the Mojo Monday challenge too...many thanks before. Hugs, Monika

Nancy said...

Just Beautiful, Sue! I love the colors and distressing.